Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Services
A licensed, experienced CPA provides not only compilations, but also other bookkeeping or accounting services that may be necessary before compilation can be performed. Reports are prepared in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS).
Some examples of services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing a working trial balance
- Proposing adjusting journal entries
- Consulting on matters fundamental to the preparation of acceptable financial statements
- Preparing tax returns
- Providing bookkeeping or data processing services that do not include the generation of financial statements
- Preparing reconciliations of bank accounts or subsidiary ledgers
Taxation | Tax Preparation
Representing clients before the IRS in tax planning and preparation.
Financial statements that have been prepared, not reviewed or audited by a CPA, but put in the proper format. In accordance with General Accepted Accounting Standards
Reviews | Review Engagements
Financial statements prepared with assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made in order for them to be in conformity with the applicable financial reporting engagement. A review is both an assurance engagement and an attest engagement.
Accounts payable and receivable.