Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Services
Services are performed by a licensed, experienced CPA.
Some examples of services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing a working trial balance
- Proposing adjusting journal entries
- Consulting on matters fundamental to the preparation of acceptable financial statements
- Preparing tax returns
- Providing bookkeeping or data processing services that do not include the generation of financial statements
- Preparing reconciliations of bank accounts or subsidiary ledgers
Taxation | Tax Preparation
Representing clients before the IRS in tax planning and preparation.
Financial statement preparation.
Accounts payable and receivable.