About Ed Dudley
Edward E. Dudley, Sr., CPA began business in January of 1993. He is a graduate of Franklin University and began working for The Internal Revenue Service in 1982 as a Revenue Agent.
In 1989, he was selected by the Regional Commissioner to represent the IRS as an “Executive on Loan” to Central State University. He served in this capacity for two academic years instructing Managerial and Financial Accounting Tax Law, courses and counseling students on their career. In 1989, Mr. Dudley became a part-time faculty instructor at Columbus State Community College instructing Accounting and Tax Law courses.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 10 years Internal Revenue Service Experience
- Executive on Loan Central State University
- Columbus State Community College, Part-Time Faculty
- Article in “Black Enterprise” Magazine
- Article in “Dollars and Cents” Magazine
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- School Treasurer License
- Member of Board of Directors Columbus Countywide Development Corp.
- I.R.S. Classroom Instructor
- Board of Governors Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Certified Government Financial Manager, CGFM, issued by Association of Government Accounts
- Member of the Association of Government Accountants and the Government Finance Officers Association
- Committee Member Franklin University Accounting Advisory Board